If you are looking for something really special then this gorgeous and substantial property consisting of a large 375sqm 6 x 2 architectural designed home is for you and has been finished with first class fixtures. This beautifully tiled family home is surrounded by over 33 acres of established land with mature trees, no neighbours in view and absolute serenity on the edge of town. This magnificent property is perfect for entertaining, there is even a dam and massive deck area, ideal for entertaining guests and family.
The home features beautiful mosaic tiles through the main living areas. Feature tiles in both bathrooms. No money has been spared in this beautifully designed home. 9ft ceilings throughout, beautifully appointed central kitchen with a large walk in pantry for those who love cooking
Run Your Business from Home
This fantastic property is currently setup for horse agistment as well as running 2 businesses from the property. 1 x farm shed, 1 x 4 bay shed with 2 large storage rooms which have been carefully constructed with concrete floors. With extra carports perfect for storing large amounts of equipment and tools and running your business from home.
What to Know
This property is perfectly located right in town, you’ll feel like you’re well removed from the business of town, in a tranquil retreat, however don’t be deceived as you are extremely close to absolutely everything including quick access to the Post Office, primary and secondary schools. Emerald Airport is a quick 10 minute drive.
Features include –
* Elevated House Pad
* Rural 33 acre property in town
* 6 Bedroom (1 used as office) 2 bathroom
* Split System Reverse Cycle Aircon & Fans in all rooms
* Large wood heater
* Alfresco entertaining area overlooking the property
* Set on the residential doorstep of Emerald
* Spacious, modern kitchen with stainless steel 90cm appliances.
* Large tiled, open planned living
* High ceilings throughout
* 4 car garage
* Walk to Primary and Secondary School
* Minutes to shops and airport
* Large workshops
* Well established paddocks & gardens. Rainwater tanks to house
* Yards, stables, drive through access to rear of property.
* Dog Kennels
* Chicken Coup
– 4 Rain Water tanks. 2 large Tanks plumbed to house
– Town Water
– NBN Satellite Internet
– 6KVA Solar System
– LED lighting
– Established mango, orange, lemon trees
– 4 stables with yards
– 10 Well appointed paddocks
– 4 large concrete kennels
– Large Chook house
– House has never flooded
Main House key features;
– Solidly built home 375sqm under roof
– Absolutely perfect for entertaining with 9ft high ceilings, sweeping colonial style wrap around verandas keeping things cool in summer/dry in winter
– Low maintenance ceramic tile flooring throughout and carpets in all the bedrooms
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioning, and a central woodfire heater
– Huge well-appointed country style kitchen with miles of bench space, separate walk-in pantry, large 90cm New Oven and hot plates for cooking, dishwasher, tons of storage and cupboard space ideal for those who love to entertain
– Open style large Family area
– Large room sizes throughout entire home
– Master bedroom with ensuite, double shower, large walk in robe plus built-in robe
– Built In robes in all bedrooms
– Office or 6th Bedroom with built-in robe and vinyl flooring
This incredible property really does have something special to offer every member of your family and is great for kids with so much space to play and have fun with horse/motorbike riding and swimming in your own dam.
This uniquely special property has so much to offer so viewing is an absolute must, be early or you will miss out!!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.