Neatly positioned on the high side of Capella, designed to embrace, and capture the stunning unique outlook and aspect, creating natural light within that enjoys an intimate connection with its beautiful surrounds. This house was personally designed as a magnificent Modern Queenslander, with thought given to even the smallest of features in the 420m2 home. You will recognize the attention to detail from the moment you walk in the front door from the stylishly designed niche, displaying “Blood Wood” timber slab bench top, that discreetly hides a shoe cupboard hidden underneath. You will find these little timber slab top features scattered throughout the home. Complimenting this, you will fall in love with the polished imported Solomon Island “Rosewood” timber floors, featured in the main living, lounge, dining area are high exposed imported Solomon Island “Color Film” timber ceiling with Australian “Spotted Gum” king post trusses complimented by rough iron chandeliers and individual wall sconces.
There is so much more to tell you about the house, if this is the lifestyle you are wanting, then this is the property you need to inspect. To gain the full appreciation of the work and dedication that has gone into building this property is breathtaking, inspect today so you can call this truly unique property – home…..
• 1.94 ha
• 420m2 home
• 4 bedrooms
• Main bathroom has separate shower, vanity, and spa bath, also two way with the end bedroom
• Main bedroom consists of walk-in robe, ensuite, a separate area which can be closed off with bifold doors for another
bedroom/nursery or open up and expand the main bedroom into a complete parent’s retreat
• Delightful kitchen that has one of the best views that would entice you to want to cook, granite benchtops, plenty of cupboards and
drawers, electrical appliances, dishwasher, and large pantry plus an extra bar room for second fridges and storage
• Laundry has ample room and cupboards for all your cleaning needs
• Flooring is imported Solomon Island “Rosewood”
• Featured in the main living, lounge, dining area are high exposed imported Solomon Island “Color Film” timber ceiling with Australian
“Spotted Gum” king post trusses complimented by rough iron chandeliers and individual wall sconces, which can be dimmed.
• Sweeping verandahs around the home approximately 3.6m wide
• 3 phase power to the block
• 15m x 7m shed with 2
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.