168 Peacey Road, Emerald is 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + office, situated close to town with the peaceful rural lifestyle. This property has just had renovations inside completed, neat and tidy yard with fences, rainwater tanks and a shared bore. An inspection is a must to take in all that this property offers, from the inside with a teenager’s retreat, or gym room complimented with a kitchenette, brand new bathrooms, extra space for an office, heaps of storage space, large kitchen, and functional laundry. The outside has a 10m x 6.9m powered shed with fenced areas, established vegetable gardens, chicken pens and 2 x prestige dog runs, playground, and entertaining area. Don’t delay call and book your inspection, first to inspect will buy.
• 4999m2 property
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Main bedroom has a walk through, organised wardrobe, to the brand new ensuite
• Main bathroom has large shower and vanity, separate toilet
• Spacious kitchen with an array of cupboards and drawers plus island bench, 2 x pantry cupboards, gas cooktop and electric wall oven.
• Ceiling fans throughout property
• Planking flooring, carpet in the bedrooms and tiles in the wet areas
• Large storage room
• Office area
• Separate room for either gym or teenager’s retreat complimented with kitchenette
• 10m x 6.9m powered shed
• 4 x 5000 gallon rainwater tanks
• 1.5 meg allocation per year with shared bore – concrete tank for bore water
• Upgraded Taylex water treatment system
• 2 x prestige dog runs
• Entertainment area with camp style kitchen
• Vegetable gardens
• Chicken pen
• Property is fenced
• Close to the shopping centre east side of town, airport, and schools
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.