6 Devonport Drive, Emerald has all the finishings, from timber flooring, stone bench tops, storage, separate media room, ducted air conditioning and solar panels to ease the electricity bills. This property is in a quiet street overlooking the park area at Maranda Heights with the back patio facing east so you will gain the afternoon shade for the back yard. 4 bedrooms to accommodate the queen size beds and furniture, built in robes, spacious bathrooms, and a laundry to accommodate not just one washing machine and dryer but an extra for the busy household. Storage is not a problem with extra shelves in the DLUG, broom cupboard, double door linen cupboard in the hallway and then there is the main bedroom which not only has built in robes but an additional walk-through robe to the ensuite. Designed for the lifestyle in mind this property is a must to inspect.
• 4 spacious bedrooms with build in robes
• Main bathroom has separate shower, bath, and vanity
• Main bedroom has access to outside, build in robes, walk-through robe, ensuite with handheld and overhead shower heads, his and
• Separate media room with surround sound system in ceiling
• Dining and extra living area off the kitchen, living area also has surround system in the ceiling
• Study nook that can be closed off with concertina doors, bench and shelving
• Ducted zoned air conditioning throughout the property
• Ceiling fans
• Plenty of cupboards for linen and storage
• Laundry has space for 2 washing machines or dryers plus one more, cupboards, shelves, stone bench for basin and ease access to
• Timber flooring throughout and tiles in the wet areas
• Entertainers’ kitchen with electric appliances, designer exhaust fan, an array of cupboards and drawers, plenty of bench space which
is all quality stone.
• Electric hot water system with heat pump
• 6kw solar panels
• DLUG with shelves for storage and internal access
• Outside patio with easterly aspect
• Quality finishings
• Optic fibre NBN
• Secured by colorbond fencing allowing for double access to backyard
• Close to medical centre, schools, and airport.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.