Every now and then a special property comes to the market that you know will be snapped up as it has everything a family needs with nothing to add. Here is that property, 2 Grange Court, a loved family home for many years with all the special touches, from mood lighting, relaxing entertaining area to even the concrete under the colorbond fencing. 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double oversized lock up garage, shed and pool. Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans throughout the whole property.
Open and spacious with 2 living areas, a kitchen that has an array of cupboards, draws, appliance cupboard, gas stove top, range hood and electric wall oven + a large island Caesar Stone bench top. Bedrooms all have built in cupboards, fans, carpet and mirrored sliders. Main bedroom has walk in robe, ensuite, carpet and fans. Relax in the spa bath which is located in the main bathroom with the shower and vanity. Plenty of space in the laundry for all the washing needs. Kitchen, lounge/family room and main bedroom all have sliding door access to the entertaining area.
Outside you have the best area for summer, 9m saltwater pool, 6m x 6m lockable shed with an awning off the side bringing the total shed size to 6m x 9m, 3 phase power to the shed and house. 5000 litre rainwater tank located at the back of the shed. Sprinkler system to irrigate the immaculate Sir Walter turf, completely fenced with concrete under the colorbond fence, vehicle access to the back yard. Solar hot water with gas back up.
This is a must-see property as there is so much more to the property. Call today so you do not miss out on this chance to purchase this prestigious property to call Home.
• 995m2 block,
• 5 spacious bedrooms all with built in cupboards, carpet, fans and air con
• 2 bathrooms
• Main bathroom boasting a spa bath
• Double oversized lock up garage with storage shelves and shoe rack
• Main bed has ensuite, walk in robe, carpet, fans and air con
• 2 separate living areas completely air conditioned
• Main bedroom, lounge/family room and kitchen each have sliding door access to the
• Open plan kitchen with an array of cupboards, drawers, gas stovetop and electric
wall oven + large island bench with Caesar Stone
• Dining area off the kitchen
• Air Conditioners have all been recently serviced
• Termite system has been pumped up + pest control up to date
• Sliding door along the east side of the house, access to the entertaining area
• Fans in the entertaining area + roll down blinds
• Concrete pathways around the house
• Completely fenced with vehicle access to the back yard
• Automatic sprinkler system for the Sir Walter Grass
• 3 phase power to the house and shed
• 6m x 6m powered shed with an awning total shed size is 6m x 9m
• 9m saltwater pool
• Solar hot water with gas back up
• 5000 litre rainwater tank located at the back of the shed
• Quiet cul-de-sac very family orientated
• Close to Marist College, Super Clinic, Woolworths/Big W and specialty shopping
center and airport
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.