You will love the space this property provides from inside to outside. Situated on a 995m2 block with established lawn and space for the kids and animals to run around and enjoy the outdoors, to help with our busy lifestyle the yard is complimented with an automatic sprinkler system. Open plan kitchen overlooking living and dining area plus another separate living area at the front of the property to escape to or you could use as a 5th bedroom, an office, or a home business, so many options. Ease of living with Marist College Emerald and the Emerald Botanical Gardens within walking distance and close to shopping centre, medical centre, and the airport, you will love the location. Don’t let this opportunity go by without booking your inspection, priced to sell and it won’t last long.
• 4 bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bedroom has walk through robe to ensuite
• Main bathroom – vanity, shower, and separate bath
• Room at the front of the house can be separate living area, 5th bedroom, playroom, or used for a home business
• Open plan kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher, pantry, an array of cupboards and drawers for
• Walk through kitchen to laundry with double sliding door linen cupboard
• Dining and living area off the kitchen
• DLUG with internal access
• Undercover patio for entertaining
• Fantastic 995m2 block with established lawn ready for a shed and with plenty of room for the kids to enjoy the
• Automatic sprinkler system
• Walking distance to Marist College Emerald and Emerald Botanical Gardens
• Close to airport, medical centre, and shopping centres
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.