Welcome to 8 Gray Street, where you are walking distance to Denison State School which also has the school bus pick up for other primary and secondary schools in Emerald. . A home that has established lawns and gardens, fenced, solar, air conditioning and a verandah to relax and sneak in some downtime. 4 bedrooms and an extra room that can be used as an office or a nursery as it has an adjoining door to the main bedroom, beautiful hardwood polished floors in the main living and dining area which flows into a functional kitchen with plenty of bench space and breakfast bar. Two way bathroom has corner shower and vanity, conveniently located outside the separate toilet is another vanity with an array of cupboards and bench space. Fantastic buy, don’t delay book your inspection today.
• 4 bedrooms
• Kitchen has plenty of bench space, pantry, cupboards and electric oven and stovetop and breakfast bar
• Living area
• 2 way bathroom with shower and vanity
• Second vanity area/powder room from separate toilet
• Air conditioning
• 5.5kw solar
• Under the house ¾ of area is concrete with laundry and an extra toilet, plus one of the bedrooms
• Enough space for a car and camper trailer or garden trailer
• Established lawn and gardens
• Garden shed
• Property is fenced
• Walking distance to Denison State School
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.