Nestled on a large 1135m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac is this fantastic 5 bedrooms, 2 bathroom family home which is boasting one of the best sheds in town with rear access. 12m x 12m shed with 3 phase power, a separate toilet complimented with an evap system and a split system, an awning off the side for the boat, definitely a shed that ticks all the boxes. With an array of extras from 3 phase power to the house, sensor lights in the hallway near the main bathroom, spacious living areas, built in cabinetry, kitchen that will delight every budding chef, this is one property you will need to inspect.
• 5 bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Generous size main bedroom consists of a walk-in robe and large ensuite with his and her vanity, large shower with combination
overhead rainwater shower head and handheld + linen cupboard
• Main bathroom has separate toilet, shower, and bath, outside vanity plus more cupboard space for storage, sensor lights in the
hallway and upon entering the bathroom area
• Separate spacious media room
• Kitchen is complete with 900mm oven and gas cooktop, plenty of bench space, cupboards and drawers plus pantry and dishwater
• Dining and living areas near the kitchen
• Laundry complete with cupboards and bench space plus inside drying line
• Sliding door access to the outside entertaining area, with a gas outlet for the BBQ and fan overlooking the established yard
• Energy efficient down lights throughout the property
• TV and data outlets in every room
• 3 phase power to the house
• DLUG with internal access and roller door through access to backyard
• Security screens on windows and doors + security cameras
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the property
• Automatic sprinkler system for the established yard with fruit trees on a 1135m2 block
• Cricket net
• Exposed aggregate concrete around the property
• Gas hot water
• 12m x 12m shed with 3 phase power plus skillion awning off shed for a boat or caravan, shed has evaporative cooling system, split
system air conditioner, mezzanine floor, separate toilet, rear access to the shed.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.