Positioned in a quiet cull de sac and designed with attention to detail this home is sure to tick all of your boxes.
Added bonus of a shed with easy access providing suitable cover for caravans/ boats. Solar panels means no more
high electricity bills.
The home features three large bedrooms each with reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
It offers open plan living with glass sliding door that opens out to a spacious fully screened entertainment area. The fully fenced landscaped gardens with luscious Sir Walter Turf are perfect for the kids and pets’ outdoor play & privacy.
Meal times will be a breeze in the modern kitchen complete with electric cooktop & oven, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge space, plumbed water purifier, pantry and ample bench & cupboard space.
The addition of a office provides plenty of space for the family along with a 4th bedroom/activity room which provide so much practicality to this floor plan.
• Rendered brick construction and colourbond roof
• Open plan layout of living, lounge, dining and kitchen with air-con and ceiling fan
• Two way bathroom entry to main bedroom
• Separate toilet
• Large linen cupboard
• Workable laundry
• New 250lt electric hot water system
• 4 KW of solar
• Security screen on doors and windows
• Vinyl planking throughout home
• Extra outdoor area rear of shed complete with all weather blinds for comfort
• Powered shed with lighting, mezzanine floor, 7m x 5m x 4m high with 3m roller door opening to front & back
• Garden shed x 2 with concrete floor, power & lighting 6x3m & 3x3m
• Fresh paintwork, all door & window coverings included
• Lawns & gardens maintained with automatic watering system
• Open carport accommodating 2 vehicles plus one vehicle in shed for security
• Extra off street parking for 3 vehicles
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavor’s to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.