Nestled on a 700m2 block walking distance to the Emerald Botanical Gardens, this gorgeous home is ready for a new owner. A sense of space upon entry with beautiful high ceilings, spacious living area overlooking the verandah to the backyard with citrus trees and fishpond and an enticing lawn. A newly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close drawers and cupboards, a 800mm gas cooktop and oven, so much pantry and cupboard and bench space complimented with a wide fridge space, an entertainer’s delight.
Separate area for the kids, teenagers or just to retreat to a quiet space, close to the bedrooms and main bathroom. Laundry also doubles as a study nook or craft area or sewing area, the ideas are endless. Main bedroom has built in robes and ensuite with sliding doors to the verandah. Inside the property is finished with split system reverse cycle air conditioners throughout, quality strip flooring in living and dining areas, carpet in the bedrooms and tiles in the laundry and bathrooms. Let’s not forget the 6kw of solar and the sheds, an 8m x 4m powered shed at the front with a 3.2m roller door enough for the caravan or boat and out the back you have a 6m x 3m powered garden shed.
This property is priced to sell and won’t last long, book your inspection today.
* 4 bedrooms with built in robes
* Main bathroom has linen cupboard, vanity, and bath/shower
* Main bedroom has built in robes and ensuite
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioners throughout property
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with high ceilings
* Kitchen is complete with stone bench tops, quality chef’s oven and gas cook top, ample bench space with plenty of
cupboard and fridge space, soft closing finishes to cupboards and drawers
* An array of storage cupboards throughout the property
* Separate living area
* 6kw solar
* 8m x 4m with 3.2m high roller door powered shed, 2 x 15amp power points
* 6m x 3m garden powered shed
* Established gardens and lawn
* Automatic sprinkler system
* Walking distance to the Emerald Botanical Gardens
* Close to shopping center, airport, and schools
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.