This custom designed, prestigious family home was built leaving no stone unturned. A warm and luxurious level of comfort is etched throughout the property to obtain an optimal amount of privacy, while retaining lovely play areas for the growing family. Few homes offer such ideal entertaining, with an open plan kitchen including a full butler’s pantry and separate living areas, along with two separate outside entertaining areas. The lawn areas are low maintenance and the swimming pool was built for privacy giving you a resort style feel. The three-phase powered shed will house all the toys. This high standard with superior finishes style of property does not come to our market often, you will fall in love the moment you enter.
Do not miss this opportunity to inspect, call today to book your private inspection.
• 5 bedrooms all with tv outlets
• 2 bathrooms with separate toilet and powder room
• Spacious main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Split system and cassette air conditioning throughout the entire property will keep
you cool in summer and warm in winter
• Living and dining areas off the kitchen
• Separate media room with doors to completely close off, Foxtel already to go
• Open plan kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, custom made cabinetry, quality
appliances, gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
• Kitchen has full butler’s pantry with sink, combination steam oven, microwave,
fridge space, cupboards and shelves for storage
• Large laundry boasting plenty of cupboard space
• The property is surge protected and has 3 phase power
• 9ft ceilings and slimline block out blinds throughout the home
• Blackbutt polished timber floors throughout the property with plush carpet in the
media and 4 of the bedrooms.
• Relaxing patio area with tv and gas outlets
• L Shaped shed which is 6m x 9m and 6m x 3m and 4.5m high, with 3 phase power
• Cubby house and playground
• Colorbond privacy fencing surrounds the property
• Saltwater resort style, beach entry pool with water feature and covered entertaining
complete with bar area
• Sir Walter lawn on an automatic irrigation system
• 6kw solar panels with a 5kw inverter
• 3000 litre rainwater tank
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.