Great opportunity for the astute purchaser. 139 Egerton Street is located centrally in the business district of Emerald. High exposure area to operate a small business with added advantage of living on premises. Aerial shots tell the story. Opposite a major shopping complex. Location also offers walking paths, Golf Course, Botanical Gardens, Aquatic Centre, schools, gyms & many restaurants, food outlets all within a short walk. This spacious four bedroom, air-conditioned Queenslander style home is on a roomy and partially fenced 812m2 block. Plenty of room to add your new shed or pool or both. This home has been transformed into an extremely comfortable and practical home to the highest of standards. Underneath the house, there is room for storage and car parking but also has potential as plumbing is in place for extra build. Ample room for boat/caravan with good side access.
Current long term lease at $450.00 per week
* Polished timber floors to living and dining
* Internal timber staircase, high ceilings
* Fully air conditioned throughout
* Modern kitchen & dining area leading out onto back deck area
* Carpeted formal lounge room
* Master bedroom complete with large ensuite, spacious built in wardrobe, carpet
* Other three bedrooms all have carpet, built in robes
* Internal laundry upstairs
* Family bathroom complete with shower recess, tub & vanity
* Separate toilet, extra vanity beside
* Window coverings, security screens
* Back external stairs, small garden shed
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavor’s to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.