This house has had huge success in the Emerald rental market and currently has a fixed term lease at $600 per week, perfect for the investor looking to expand their property portfolio. Don’t let this huge flood free home pass you by, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with additional room to run a small business from home. This property is approximately 247m2 of living space, beaming with potential to create an even bigger home. Situated on 704m2 block with established gardens and lawn equipped with pop up sprinkler system. This house generously boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, kitchen, separate lounge room, dining/living area and enclosed veranda.
Downstairs you have a 4th bedroom or the potential space to create or run your existing business from home. You will find an additional tiled sunroom off the 4th bedroom which would also make a fantastic teenagers retreat. Finally, an extra lockable storage room is also tucked away with external access. The house has ceiling fans and new Panasonic split systems to every bedroom and living space.
• 4 bedrooms – 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom downstairs
• 2 bathrooms (Main bathroom has a separate toilet)
• Main bedroom has a walk-in robe with ensuite
• Main bathroom, vanity, separate bath, and shower
• Kitchen has electric stove/oven, pantry, cupboards, and drawers plus bench
space and breakfast bar
• Split system air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout the property
• Linen cupboard
• Dining/living area
• Separate Lounge
• Enclosed tiled veranda
• Downstairs – 1 bedroom, extra enclosed tiled space off the bedroom
• Large tiled laundry
• 2 bay carport 7.5m x 9m with additional shade sail coverage for a caravan or camper trailer
• Storage Room
• Garden Shed
• Established low maintenance gardens and lawn on sprinkler system
Please Note: This property currently has a tenancy lease until March 2024
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the
information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in
respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Interested parties should
make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.